Welcome to Newspring Kids
Our mission is to equip kids to experience God and to grow spiritually. Our vision is to see kids saved, hearts transformed, filled with the Holy Spirit, and boldly living out their faith in Christ!
THINGS TO KNOW
1. If you haven’t done so already, please fill out the pre-registration form. This is so we can plug your child’s info into our system to make checking in a smooth and easy process for you.
2. Check-In for Preschool will be in our Preschool hallway. Check-In for Elementary & Middle School will be located at the right of the entrance of the Lobby. If you need assistance finding the right place, our hospitality team will be there to help!
3. If you are already in our system, please feel free to simply find a available iPad in the Check-In area and follow the Check-In procedure located on the wall next to the iPads to check your child in. If you have any questions, please find a Child Check-In Team Member who will assist you. We ask that everyone take a second to sanitize before using the shared iPads, just as an extra precaution.
5. To Check your Child out, make sure you have your Guardian Ticket. Once service is over, you can head over to the area you checked in, show the teacher your guardian ticket, and the teacher will match it with the child’s label! Then you can receive your child. That is it!
If you have any questions, please contact our Children’s Pastor, Jamie Schmidt at email@example.com
SUNDAY MORNING CLASSES
We partner with the Orange Curriculum and your kids
will learn these basic truths in the different classes we provide.
NURSERY: AGES 0-18 MONTHS // ROOM 205
TODDLERS: AGES 19-36 MONTHS // ROOM 203
PRESCHOOL: AGE 3 // ROOM 204
PRESCHOOL: AGE 4-5 // ROOM 206
1. God Made Me- Psalm 139:13-14
2. God Loves Me- Romans 8:38-39
3. Jesus Wants To Be My Friend Forever- John 3:16
ELEMENTARY: K-3RD GRADE // ROOM 109
PRETEEN: 4TH-5TH GRADE // ROOM 104
“…and Jesus grew in wisdom and stature and favor with God and man.” Luke 2:52
1. Wisdom: I Need To Make The Wise Choice
2. Faith: I Can Trust God No Matter What.
3. Friendship: I Should Treat Others The Way I Want To be Treated.
MIDDLE SCHOOL: 6TH-8TH GRADE // ROOM 308
XP3 Middle School:
-Wonder For Who God Is.
-Discovery Of Who He Created Them To Be.
-Passion For Loving Others.
1. I Will Love God Because He Will Never Stop Loving Me.
2. I Will Follow Jesus Because He Knows Me Better Than I Know Myself.
3. I Will Live Out God’s Story So Others Can Know Who Jesus Is.